My Week in NYC

This week I've been working out of our New York office. I love the energy here! My new apartment in NYC is great. I feel right at home knowing that my neighbour has a black lab just like mine in Toronto. The puppy gave me a warm NYC welcome when I was getting off the elevator on my way home last night and it was super cute.

NKPR is starting to work with S-Curve records, so I spent an evening at the Hudson Hotel listening to a fantastic new artist on the label called Diane Birch. Every one of her songs are amazing! I especially loved "Nothing But A Miracle" and "Fools". You should check her out at http://www.dianebirch.com/ I also tried a great restaurant called Da Umberto in Chelsea. It was super delicious.

Last night was the Timberland and Wyclef Jean launch event for their new Timberland Earthkeepers Boot collaboration. It was very fitting that they had a green carpet and the event was held at the Greene Space! Everyone loved the new products and had a blast listening to Wyclef perform.

It's been a super productive week but it's time to come back to Toronto. Talk soon!

Wyclef in his Timberland Boots

No comments: