The September Issue

Last week the NKPR team took a field trip to see "The September Issue", a documentary showcasing how Vogue's biggest issue ("September is the January of fashion" says one editor) gets made. It was the first time Anna Wintour was shown candidly, as we usually only get to see her behind oversized Chanel shades at the front row of a fashion show.

We all really enjoyed the movie. Grace Coddington was incredible, and I think made the movie as great as it was. Her creative vision is outstanding. We all also loved watching the flavourful Andre Leon Talley play tennis. I think my personal favourite part was the last line- Anna looked at the camera, shrugged and said "What else?". It was a great conclusion for the film.

Leaving for London tomorrow. Still have lots of getting ready to do as the only thing I have packed is a Kiehl's Travel Set. Have any recommendations for me while I'm there? Leave me a comment or e-mail me at natasha@nkpr.net

Xo Natasha

No comments: