NKPR Turned 8!

We had so much fun celebrating our 8th Birthday on Tuesday with a Kick A** party! What could be better than spending time with all of our favorite people!!

We spent the whole night munching on mouth-watering food (LOVED the Mac and Cheese from Noble Culinary Creations), sipping on yummy cocktails (My choice? The One Night Lemonade Stand with X-Rated Fusion Liqueur), and in classic NKPR fashion, the best sweet table ever – loved the Baker Street Apple Pies..MMM!!!

Everyone loved the music thanks to Justin, our DJ from Sole Power Productions and were dancing to the old school hip hop thanks to our incredible guest DJ Amy Verner. I couldn’t have been happier with my stunning dress. Thanks to Joeffer Caoc and Kelly Smith who designed this extraordinary piece for me.

I also want to give a big thank you to my NKPR family who are the most dedicated, the most hard-working and the most fun people ever.

Here are some pics from the event.

Talk soon,

xo Natasha


Our Sweet Table!


Matt Jones with our signature cocktails for the evening: The One Night Lemonade Stand, the Man in PR, the Currant Affairs and the FIJI-TINI
Me and the Joeffer Caoc team
Stefani and Rick

Diane and I

The NKPR Family

No comments: