TV at its best!

I've talked about At My Best before on this blog so you know how much I love this program! It was covered by CHCH News on Wednesday January 5:

Click here to watch


At My Best (www.atmybest.ca) is a national school-based children's wellness program developed by AstraZeneca Canada and Physical and Health Education Canada that inspires and motivates children to make healthy choices. A CHCH News reporter, Maria Hayes, came out to St. Michael Catholic Elementary School in Hamilton to see the At My Best program in action. She interviewed Rose Crowther from the program's founding partner AstraZeneca Canada; Carol Scaini, part of At My Best's writing team; Karen Moyer, vice principal of the school, as well as a number of grade one students. The students performed At My Best's "ABC Dance" and "Alphabet Motion." So adorable and so inspiring, don't you think?

XO Natasha

No comments: