Sip for a Cause Today!!!

I'm at the Sip for a Cause event at the Second Cup in Empress Walk and it has been sooo successful so far! 100% of the proceeds of today's beverage sales are being donated to Camp Oochigeas. Honestly, it's making me feel really emotional- seeing all of the drinks being purchased and knowing how much of a difference this is going to make for Camp Ooch. And the musical performances have been incredible! I have fallen in love with Jesse Labelle...really!!! Check out the photos of us "together" below.

So today, make sure you stop by the Second Cup at 5095 Yonge Street (in Empress Walk) where 100% of the proceeds from today's beverage sales are being donated to Camp Oochigeas. Come for the coffee, stay for the incredible music and leave feeling great about supporting Camp Ooch!!!

XO Natasha



I think he is serenading me in this picture!!!


Rob and Michelle from Camp Ooch with their Ooch Bracelet, Sipping for a Cause at Second Cup

No comments: