Chris Noth's Vitamin Cocktail

Happy Monday everyone!!!

Last week I was at the Chris Noth for Biotherm event. Chris is the brand ambassador for Biotherm Homme and spent the evening at the Andrew Richards Studio mingling with guests and taking pictures. I have to tell you- his skin looked fabulous!!! That morning, "Mr. Big" paid a visit to Dr. Amauri Caversan, a Naturopathic Doctor at the Toronto Clinic. While he was there, he drank one of Dr. Amauri's signature Vitamin Cocktails.

Dr. Amauri is co-owner of The Yorkville Integrative Heath Clinic. He practices Naturopathic Medicine by combining IV (Intravenous therapies), Mesotherapy and Acupuncture with Clinical Nutrition, Botanical Medicine, Homeopathy, Anti-Aging Therapies and Life Style Counselling. Dr. Amauri practices preventative medicine and strives to optimize his patients’ health. He presents his patients with tailored treatment plans and health strategies that give the most advantageous results.

Like I mentioned in my earlier post, I am currently in the process of getting healthy and can't wait to have a vitamin cocktail myself!

How was your weekend?

XO Natasha

No comments: