Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Am I the only one who is still feeling the effects of Daylight's Savings? I guess I shouldn't complain- I am really happy about how sunny it is in the evenings...Hope it's sunny tomorrow!

Speaking of sleeping, I am loving the new Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate! It recently arrived in Kiehl's stores and I have been hooked on it since. It is Kiehl's first nighttime product, and it repairs the skin's natural lipids overnight. It's made of essential and botanical oils, including Evening Primrose and Lavender which is really therapeutic and perfect for bedtime. I also love that it is 99% naturally-derived and paraben-free. You only use 2 drops and it makes such a difference. And the bottle is pretty too ;)

I've actually found that it works so well when I pair it with the Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate, which is part of the Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions collection, a collaboration created between Kiehl's and leading dermatologists and scientific experts in the field of dermatology. The Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate contains 10.5% of Pure Vitamin C!! Paired with the essential oils from the Midnight Recovery, my skin feels AMAZING when I wake up..

One week until our big office move. There are boxes everywhere! I can't wait. Any moving tips for me?

Speak soon
xo Natasha

No comments: