Join NKPR to make difference with Camp Oochigeas in the life of a child affected by childhood cancer

NKPR and friends proudly support
Camp Oochigeas
Support us and help make a difference in the life of a child affected by childhood cancer.

Hi there,

It's that time of year again - I'm replacing my heels with sneakers and participating in the Sporting Life 10K Fundraising Challenge in support of Camp Oochigeas.

Sunday, May 2nd
Camp Oochigeas is a charitable organization that is very near to my heart. I first became involved over 4 years ago when I was introduced by a client of mine, Kiehl's. I went to visit the camp and had the opportunity to meet with the courageous campers and extraordinary volunteers.

The experience completely changed my life; I am continually inspired and determined to provide as many young children as possible the opportunity to attend this magical camp.

Last year we raised $20,000 and this year we hope to raise $25,000. We need your support. Click here to make a donation.

For information about how you can run, walk or fundraise, contact rsvp@nkpr.net

Sincerely,
Natasha xo

No comments: