Swing into Spring

Where has the week gone? Despite this rainy and cold weather NKPR enjoyed some fun, spring-inspired activities this week!! Here are just a few of the things that got me through this dreary April weather.

• Our welcome to the neighborhood: There has been no shortage of treats flooding into our office since we arrived on Adelaide! Delicious chocolate brownies, Easter eggs, mini-cupcakes and flowers are just a sample of what we have enjoyed this week. Thanks everyone! A BIG thank you to our team of contractors from Arguson Project Inc. for making our office so beautiful!

• Getting into the swing of things: This week the theme around the office has been…golf.

The cold, damp weather couldn’t keep Rick Betts and I from showing we were “At Our Best” at the Polson Pier Driving Range this week. We each grabbed our clubs and a basket of balls to get in shape for our annual golf day in support of “At My Best”, happening June 24th at Rattlesnake Point. Click here to check out all the details.

I think I need a little more practice before I’m ready to brave the greens!

• Mastered the art: Our Master’s golf pool is up and running… Here are my picks:

o Tiger Woods
o Phil Mickelson
o Anthony Kim
o Sergio Garcia
o Ernie Els

If you haven’t seen the new Nike/ Tiger commercial, you have to check it out!
I think it is brilliant….what do you think?



• Tee Time: All the discussion about golf reminded me that Horseshoe Resort’s Highlands Golf Course announced it is opening early this year. The first day will be April 16th. This is great news for anyone wanting to hit the links early this season. Call to reserve a tee time at (705) 835-2790 ext. 3 or (416) 283-2988 ext. 3 www.horseshoeresort.com

How are you staying “At Your Best” during April? Check out all the healthy tips already posted on our “At My Best” Facebook page.

Looking forward to some sunshine next week….
XO Natasha

No comments: