NYC and Stila

Back in NYC! Finally!! I love this city, but travelling does take a toll. Packing my clothes is the easiest part of the whole process. I start with black Diesel jeans and pair them with my new favourite travel shirt from RW&CO. Next, I add two black dresses (one from Joeffer Caoc, the other Greta Constantine), throw in a few Chanel accessories and complete the outfit with a pair of heels. My newest obsessions are Pierre Hardy gladiator sandals and Lanvin peep-toe pumps, both in black. Done. If only everything was so simple...

I’ve become a much better packer since moving both my office and house in the same month but streamlining my travel makeup bag wasn’t as easy. I know I’m not alone. Even if you haven’t been forced to pick your top 10, ‘can’t survive without’ products while trying to catch a plane, you probably know what I’m talking about. Women have drawers and bags filled with half-used products, too expensive to just throw away. Well, this week I found the solution for my overstuffed travel bag and I feel inspired to share it!

When Stila Cosmetics became one of our newest brands, I had no idea my cosmetic kit would be the item that got the biggest makeover, but I am so grateful!

Along with a few other key Stila products, I’ve just discovered their One Step makeup collection and I’m hooked. What girl doesn’t want to walk off the plane, glowing? I’m just not willing to spare the room in my purse or the time priming, concealing and powdering to get that look.

Stila has taken the work out of great skin and now has a permanent place in my makeup routine and my carry-on. The One Step face makeup combines a primer, foundation, concealer and powder in an airport-security-approved, travel-size bottle. This 4-in-1 makeup is made from 100% natural mineral pigments, controls oil and hydrates without feeling heavy. I don’t even have to reapply it after running around the city in the summer heat, before heading to a business dinner. So, I have tossed my old products and made extra room in my bag with this single multi-tasking make-up! Done.

Next step… simplifying my travel….schedule??... maybe not.

What is your must-have summer beauty secret?

No comments: