Young Women of Influence

Happy Monday!

How excited are you to see the Sex and the City 2 movie? I love the Halston dress that Carrie wears in the promo shots- I can't wait to see all the other outfits!

In celebration of the release of the film, I will be speaking at the Young Women of Influence "Success and the City 2" event. I was honoured to be given the opportunity to act as the keynote speaker for the event. I am thrilled to be able to speak to so many amazing women who are already achieving so much at such a young age.

What I love about the girls from Sex and the City (besides their clothing!) is the inspiring female bonding. I love these women. They are strong and they know what they want and though they may not know how to get there, they keep trying. Like Carrie says, "As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up, and just keep going."

I encourage you to come to the Success and the City 2 event. After I speak, there will be a networking reception and a private viewing of the Sex and the City 2 movie. For more information or to get tickets, visit http://www.youngwomenofinfluence.ca

Enjoy the sunny weather!
xo N

No comments: