Hot Topics at NKPR

Happy Friday!!!

I wanted to share some of the hot topics of the week at NKPR.

1) Waxing for Women
So I am loving Andrea Professionals' new Wax Strips for the body and am amazed with how well they work! DIY waxing has just freed up so many hours in my schedule, which means more time for reality television (see #3). And my legs are always smooth! They're available at Walmart, Loblaws and London Drugs.

2) To Scrunchie or not to Scrunchie?
Remember that episode of Sex and the City where Carrie says that nobody from Manhattan would wear a scrunchie? Well they are making a comeback people! At our recent Goody event, we were debating on whether or not the Scrunchie was cool and surprisingly, many women in our office still sport them (most in private, but still!)

3) Bachelor Withdrawal
I am going crazy without the Bachelor! Seriously! Everyone in our office is in such Bachelor withdrawal that to satisfy our Bachelor cravings, we've been talking our favourite older seasons. My favourite was with the Bachelor Jason, especially at the end when he changed his mind between women.

4) NKMM
My secret confession? If I wasn't in PR, I would be a professional matchmaker (NKMM- NK Match Making). When I meet someone that seems great, I always ask if they're single or not so that I can go through the rolodex in my head to find out who they'd be a fit with. I work in an office with the most beautiful, intelligent and coolest people in this city, many of whom happen to be single. If you know of someone fabulous, let me know so I can set them up with one of our fabulous NKPRers!

5) Sandra Sympathy
We know that it's already been weeks since the affair broke, but we're still all feeling for Sandra. She's an exceptional woman and actress and there's no doubt that she's on to bigger and better. Sandra remains on our A-list.

Would love to hear your thoughts on all of this. E-Mail me at natasha@nkpr.net and let me know what you think.

Have a great weekend from me and Rae
xo Natasha

No comments: