The High Pony

How excited are you for the long weekend? I am so happy it's going to be nice weather. I can't wait to be able to go for a long run outside and to go for brunch on a patio!

In the spirit of the warmer weather, everyone in the office has been really busy making trend reports for the summer. Best summer skin product? The Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50. Best form of hydration? Why, FIJI water of course, with its naturally occurring electrolytes. How to get the sexiest legs? After running with the new Brooks DNA shoe, complement your toned legs with Andrea Professionals Wax Strips for the Body.

Here at NKPR, we've really latched on to the hottest hair trend for the summer- the high pony! We've all been huddling together to decide how we perfect our ponytails. Personally, I love the secure feel of the Goody Custom Fit Elastics. I have really thick hair so I love that I can customize the elastic to fit me just right and that the elastic doesn't stretch! Other ideas have been the glam pony (securing the hair back with a Goody Colour Collection elastic), the retro pony (a super high ponytail secured with a Goody Scrunchie) and the girly pony (a high ponytail complemented with a Goody Ouchless Flex Headband).

How do you wear your pony?

Have a great holiday!
xo Natasha

No comments: