My new smooth hair!

For a long time, I've been trying to control the frizz on my naturally wavy hair. Today, Salon Escape (www.salonescape.ca) got rid of my frizz forever (or, for at least 4 months!)! I got the Keratin Complex Natural Smoothing Treatment by COPPOLA and I seriously cannot stop touching my hair, it is so silky and smooth!

At first I was a bit nervous because I had heard some rumours about the treatment, but Nicole Braithwaite (the head colourist at Salon Escape) is so knowledgeable and reassured me completely. It seems that people have been confusing the Keratin Smoothing Treatment by Coppola with the Brazilian Keratin treatment, a less natural treatment that contains formaldehyde...ick.

Nikki explained that the Keratin Complex Natural Smoothing Treatment by COPPOLA revitalizes and rejuvenates up to 95% of frizz and curl by restoring and restructuring hair by infusing a special blend of natural keratin (what your hair is made of) deep into the cuticle. I learned that I'll be able to wake up and have smooth hair and I will be able to eliminate the whole straightening process from my routine! And the best part is that this treatment works for everyone: male or female, people with coloured or virgin hair, short or long hair and thick or thin hair.

Here are some before and after shots of me so you can see how amazing this treatment is! I also did a live Twitter feed today while at the salon, so make sure to follow me @natashankpr and read some of the step-by-steps from today!

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me at natasha@nkpr.net- I cannot stop raving about this treatment! It's amazing!

xo Natasha


No comments: